Needing a sweet fix without the guilt? These little gems are a great sweet snack, containing the celebrated super food cacao – an incredible antioxidant. Each ball with give you that quick burst of energy and is great for on the go!
- 4 tablespoons of cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- ¾ cup of desiccated coconut
- 1 cup of whole cashews
- ½ cup of dates
- Place coconut and cashews in a food processor and blend until the contents become flour-like. Add the coconut oil, cashew butter and cacao, blending for only a few seconds before slowly adding in the dates.
- Continue blending until fully combined (it will become sticky). Roll into individual balls and coat in coconut.
- Place in fridge for around an hour.