This clean and flavoursome side dish is just so simple. It goes brilliantly in burritos as well as being a zesty dip for carrot sticks.
Serves: 1 small bowl
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 good sized avocados
- Juice of fresh lemon
- Dash of chilli (fresh or flakes)
- Handful of chopped fresh coriander
- Salt & pepper
- Finely dice the garlic clove.
- Peel avocados and remove pips and place in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice and using an electric beater, mix until smooth.
- Stir in chilli and chopped coriander. You may wish to add more chilli and pepper etc - depending on taste.